Information and Documents for Contractors
DPTI has developed a number of prequalification systems to ensure that contractors who provide goods, services and construction to DPTI have the appropriate capacity and capability. Click Here for further information.
The department has also implemented a number of panel contracts for frequent, low value purchases. Click here for further information.
DPTI Contract and Tender Documents
- Conditions of Tendering and Request for Tender Templates
- DPTI Conditions of Contract
- DPTI Master Specification for Transport Infrastructure
- Building Tender & Contract Documents
- Example Tender Forms & Schedules
General Information for Contracts
- Example DPTI Contractual Templates & Pro-formas
- DPTI Guidelines for the Evaluation of Tenders
- Principal Arranged Insurance
- Current Tenders and Awarded Contracts
- National Infrastructure Construction Schedule
- Changes to Child Safety Requirements
- Work Health and Safety (WHS) in Contracts
- White Ribbon Accreditation
- Contractor Training - Environmental Management and Workzone Traffic Management
- Subcontractor Policy
- Performance Rating of Contractor and Site Administration Team
- Works on Roads by Other Organisations
Information for Building Contracts
Information concerning non-residential building projects, including the future tender program for government projects, has now been moved to here .
Asset and Contract Documents
Includes information, forms and templates for document registration along with SAMIS CAD drawing templates.
Building Standard Drawings and Building Technical Guidelines can be accessed from the Building Project Information Management System (BPIMS). Information concerning BPIMS and advice on how to access the system is located here .
The SA Government Code of Practice for the Construction Industry applies to construction tenders called by DPTI. Click Here for a copy of the code.
DPTI Technical Standards and Guidelines
Road, Rail & Marine
- CAD Support Files
- Marine Facilities
- Major Structures
- Road and Traffic Management (includes DPTI Operational Instructions)
- RAMA-AM-PRC-003 – RAMA Technical Data Requirements (DOCX, 221 KB)
- RAMA-AM-PRC-001 – Asset Handover Report (DOCX, 63 KB)
- RAMA-AM-PRC-005 – Data Collection Manual (DOCX, 919 KB)
- Calibration Procedures
- Test Procedures
- Technical Notes
- Process Control
Please note: the Workforce Participation in Government Construction Policy requirements are now embedded in the IPP”.