There are no metadata schemas applied to this asset. Furniture Order Form - Department for Infrastructure and Transport - South Australia
Skip to main content

Furniture Order Form

For those housed in the APY Lands, to order replacement furniture you will need to complete the Furniture Order Form.

Please note this form must be approved by your principal or supervisor before submitting the request to Government Employee Housing.