- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
DPTI Property Division centrally manages all government office accommodation and the provision of housing for government employees working in regional South Australia. It also manages the portfolio of transport related road, rail and marine property owned by the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Office accommodation - Government owns and leases a significant area of office space. Accommodation and Property Services plans and manages agency accommodation needs to ensure that each workplace meets government standards and the requirements of government employees.
Employee housing - The provision of services in regional and remote areas requires Government to locate its employees in regional and remote areas and make housing available to them. Accommodation and Property Services provides a complete range of residential tenancy services to government employees in regional South Australia.
Portfolio management - provides specialist asset, property and land management services related to an extensive portfolio of office accommodation, commercial, residential, sporting and recreational, and road, rail and marine assets.
Do you need an easement over portion of land owned by the Minister for Transport and Infrastructure? Apply for an easement online.
Do you have queries about land owned by the Minister for Transport, Infrastructure and Local Government or the Commissioner of Highways? Click here for links to application forms and general information.