- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure respects your privacy. This privacy statement tells you what information we collect and how that information is stored and used.
Data automatically collected
Whenever you visit our web site or use one of our apps, we automatically record:
- your IP address
- the date and time of your visit
- the pages you access
- the documents you download
- the type of browser you use
- the device you are using
Periodically we use independent measurement and research companies to gather non-personal information regarding the visitors to our websites and apps on our behalf using cookies, log file data and code which is embedded on our website and apps.
These statistics tell us how our sites/apps are being used and helps us improve to make your them useful, informative and enjoyable.
This information does not identify you personally. No attempt is made to identify you except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our service provider's logs.
We also collect the key words you use when you do a search of our site. This information is not linked to any other data we collect. We use this information to find out what people are looking for and how we can improve our services.
Collection of personal information
The department will only record your email address if you send us a message by email or you include it in an online form.
It will only be used to send you a reply and not added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent.
The email address is stored in a secure area and only forwarded to appropriate staff so they can answer your question.
When you perform an online transaction we update our relevant databases and store transaction information to use for future transactions and for audit purposes.
Access to this information is restricted to the department personnel who need to transact business with you. Your name, address, credit card information or personal information will not be sold or given away to any other person, company or organisation without your consent. However, we must cooperate fully should a situation arise where we are required by law or legal process to provide information about a customer.
All information is securely transmitted using standard encryption processes.
If you do not wish to transmit the required details electronically you can contact us in a variety of other ways.
Other web sites
This privacy statement covers only the departmental web sites. Our privacy policies do not apply to any other sites, even when we have provided you with a direct link. We recommend that you check the privacy statements of other web sites.
This privacy statement will be continually reviewed in line with the ongoing development of this Internet site. It is based on national and international privacy standards and follows the guidelines set out in the South Australian Government's Information Privacy Principles http://www.dpc.sa.gov.au/documents/rendition/B17711.
If you have any questions about our privacy policies please email us.