- Adelaide's North-South Corridor
- Northern Expressway
- Northern Connector Project
- South Road Superway
- Torrens Road to River Torrens Project
- River Torrens to Darlington
- South Road Planning (River Torrens to Anzac Highway)
- Gallipoli Underpass
- Regency Road to Pym Street
- Darlington Upgrade Project
- Additional Works
River Torrens to Darlington
The River Torrens to Darlington Project is the final piece of South Australia’s North-South Corridor, and the key to unlocking Adelaide’s traffic network, while delivering important economic, employment and safety benefits to the state.
Construction of the 10.5km section of motorway will be South Australia’s largest infrastructure project to date and will connect Gawler and Old Noarlunga via 78km of non-stop, free-flowing motorway.
Ongoing benefits will include:
- increased freight productivity;
- reduced travel times;
- safer, more reliable travel; and
- cost savings for businesses and motorists.
In delivering the most complex section of the North-South Corridor, the Department for Infrastructure and Transport is undertaking detailed investigations and analysis of design options. These will inform the final design to ensure a solution is delivered that will meet the needs of South Australians into the future.
- Ground investigation works factsheet (PDF, 570 KB)
- Ground investigation works Burt Avenue Hilton September 2020 (PDF, 54 KB)
- Ground investigation works Ragless Street, St Marys - September 2020 (PDF, 304 KB)
- Ground investigation works adjacent Ashley Street, Torrensville - September 2020 (PDF, 206 KB)
- Ground investigation works Cuming St Mile End - September 2020 (PDF, 193 KB)
- Ground investigation works York Ave Reserve, Scottish Ave Clovelly Park - September 2020 (PDF, 185 KB)
- Ground investigation works York Ave, English Ave Clovelly Park - October 2020 (PDF, 194 KB)
Contact the Project Team
Phone : 1300 951 145 Email : email@example.com Follow : us on Facebook @DFITSA
Please refer back to this site as it will be updated as information becomes available.