- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) reminds passengers that a four-hour work stoppage will see tram services suspended between 10am and 2pm on Thursday.
Night works will be carried-out on the northbound lane of James Congdon Drive adjacent the bridge over Kewsick Creek from Tuesday 9 June until Friday 12 June 2015, between 9.00 pm and 5.00 am, weather permitting.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure will undertake $650,000 restoration works to the Port MacDonnell Jetty to improve safety as well as providing operating and amenity benefits for both recreational and commercial users.
Road safety compliance and education will be the focus of an operation today that will see the State Government measure and enforce compliance within the heavy vehicle transport industry.
Overnight on Monday 25 May and Tuesday 26 May the Port Augusta Bridge will undergo a routine inspection to ensure longevity of the bridge.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Morgan Ferry service on Wednesday, June 3, 2015.
From Monday 18 May until Thursday 21 May Old Murray Bridge will undergo a routine inspection to ensure longevity of the bridge.
A burst water main on Hackney Rd between Botanic Rd and Bundeys Rd is expected to affect northbound traffic throughout the evening peak.
Work will begin today on a $130,000 safety upgrade to traffic signals at the Salisbury Highway intersection with Waterloo Corner Road and Park Terrace in Salisbury.
Safety and efficiency has been improved for motorists, cyclists and pedestrians with the completion of the Fullarton Road upgrade, from Magill Road to Beulah Road, Kent Town.
Page 83 of 86 (857 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next