- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
South Australia’s first trial of transverse line marking is now in place at Cudlee Creek and Fox Creek Road junction in Cudlee Creek to improve safety for motorists.
Work to secure a container of diesel onboard a fire damaged wooden vessel near North Haven is now well underway.
Minor speed and lane restrictions will be in place along Main South Road between Ayliffes Road and the Southern Expressway from Wednesday 8 July until Friday 29 July 2015 for the Darlington Upgrade Project.
Motorists are advised that South Road and Richmond Road will be reduced down to one lane in each direction at the intersection of the two roads between 8.00pm on Friday 3 July and 7.00am on Monday 6 July.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) reminds passengers that a four-hour work stoppage will see all train services suspended between 10am and 2pm on Monday.
Cycling routes will be improved in Port Adelaide with the installation of buffered bike lanes on St Vincent Street between the Jervois Bridge and Nelson Street.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) reminds passengers that a four-hour work stoppage will see tram services suspended between 6pm and 10pm on Friday.
Motorists are advised that there will be partial closures of the Heysen Tunnels on Wednesday, 1 July 2015 between 8:30 am until 4:00 pm for maintenance works.
To maintain the safety of the River Murray ferry services the Tailem Bend ferry will be subject to load restrictions from this Thursday, 25 June 2015.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has been advised by the Rail, Tram and Bus Union (RTBU) today that industrial action will be undertaken by members that will impact the running of tram services on Friday, 26 June.The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has been advised by the Rail, Tram and Bus Union (RTBU) today that industrial action will be undertaken by members that will impact the running of tram services on Friday, 26 June.
Page 82 of 86 (858 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next