- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Way2Go Bike Ed initiative continues to go from strength to strength with participation numbers growing to 5000 primary school students from 60 schools across the state.
Motorists are advised that as part of the South Road / Richmond Road intersection upgrade, Richmond Road will be closed for asphalt surfacing night works on both approaches to South Road, between Friday 7 August and Monday 10 August 2015.
South Australia has become the first state in Australia to provide detailed guidance for local councils on the installation and use of sharrows on South Australian streets.
Motorists are advised that due to essential maintenance works there will be a partial closure of the Heysen Tunnels during the day on Wednesday 5 August and Friday night 7 August 2015.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Morgan Ferry service on Tuesday, 21 July 2015.
South Australia’s first trial of transverse line marking is now in place at Cudlee Creek and Fox Creek Road junction in Cudlee Creek to improve safety for motorists.
Work to secure a container of diesel onboard a fire damaged wooden vessel near North Haven is now well underway.
Minor speed and lane restrictions will be in place along Main South Road between Ayliffes Road and the Southern Expressway from Wednesday 8 July until Friday 29 July 2015 for the Darlington Upgrade Project.
Motorists are advised that South Road and Richmond Road will be reduced down to one lane in each direction at the intersection of the two roads between 8.00pm on Friday 3 July and 7.00am on Monday 6 July.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) reminds passengers that a four-hour work stoppage will see all train services suspended between 10am and 2pm on Monday.
Page 81 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next