- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
World renowned speakers from around the world will headline Australia’s first ever driverless car conference on November 5 and 6. The conference program has been released and registrations are now open.
Motorists are advised that Happy Valley Drive between Manning Road and Windebanks Road will be closed for resurfacing works at night between Monday, 7 September until Friday, 11 September 2015.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking night works on Lonsdale Road between Majors Road and Barramundi Drive, and Majors Road between Lonsdale Road and the Southern Expressway in Trott Park to improve the road surface and ride quality for all road users.
More than 20,000 people are expected to use public transport to get to the Royal Adelaide Show, avoiding the hassle of finding and paying for a park when the event begins this Friday
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is encouraging people in Adelaide’s north-eastern suburbs to attend an upcoming Forum with Minister for Transport Stephen Mullighan to find out more about the State Government’s plans for transport improvements in the area.
The State Government has released a detailed analysis of the O-Bahn City Access Project, including the response to extensive consultation with community and stakeholders.
Recently the one millionth bike rider has clicked over on the Mike Turtur Bikeway, wheeling it in as South Australia’s busiest cycling commuter route into the Adelaide’s CBD, with a top of 1000 riders per day.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure will provide hands on training, practical advice and support to secondary students and job seekers at an upcoming Work Expo in the APY Lands.
More than 26,000 extra vehicles are using the Southern Expressway on weekdays since the duplication of the road.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure’s (DPTI’s) Way2Go program has provided funding to Woodville Primary School to make their school crossing a safer place for children to cross.
Page 80 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next