- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure has announced that EzyReg Account customers will be able to apply online for a short-term unregistered vehicle permit (UV permit).
More than 150 people took the opportunity to sit a boat licence exam at the SA Boat and Fishing Show last weekend.
Motorists are advised of wall cleaning and essential safety maintenance of electrical systems, including the ventilation, lighting, fire detection and emergency management systems, which will require the partial closure of the Heysen Tunnels.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure is hosting an exciting online Numeric Plate Auction which will feature 50 numeric number plates which are the ultimate car accessory.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking road works on Waterloo Corner Road between Whites Road and Salisbury Highway, Salisbury to improve the ride quality for all road users.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be closing the Beachport Jetty to the public for essential maintenance works.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking road works on the north bound carriageway of Victoria Road between Klingburg Drive and Sir Keith Smith Road in North Haven to improve the ride quality for all road users.
The next section of construction works to upgrade 210 kilometres of the main access road between the Stuart Highway and Pukatja (Ernabella) in the Aṉangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara (APY) Lands is now underway.
An alternative route to Adelaide is being trialled for holiday-makers returning home from the Yorke Peninsula on Monday 5 October 2015 in a bid to reduce congestion and delays around the town of Port Wakefield.
Page 80 of 87 (866 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 Next