- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Motorists are advised of essential safety maintenance for electrical systems, including the ventilation, lighting, fire detection and emergency management systems, which will require the partial closure of the Heysen Tunnels.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) reminds public transport users of a partial closure of the Gawler rail line, between Adelaide and Salisbury station, after last service Friday, 10 April to last service Friday, 24 April.
As part of the Regency Road to Pym Street (R2P) Project, the North-South Motorway, between Regency Road and Grand Junction Road, will be closed during the Easter break from 10pm, Thursday, 9 April until midday, Monday 13 April..
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises that the Heysen Tunnels will be closed for essential maintenance works from 7pm, Friday, 3 April until 8am, Saturday, 4 April.
As part of finishing works for the Northern Connector Project, temporary closures and detours will be in place on the Northern Connector and the South Road Superway, between the Northern Connector’s Bolivar Interchange and Grand Junction Road, this weekend.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum Downstream Ferry service from 10am to 3pm on Thursday, 26 March (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that temporary partial night and weekend closures during March, April and May will be in place on the Seaford rail line to facilitate works for the Meyer Road Bridge Replacement Project in Lonsdale.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that temporary partial night closures will be in place on the Gawler rail line between Adelaide and Salisbury from Monday, 16 March, to Thursday, 9 April, inclusive.
As part of the Flinders Link Project, Sturt Road, between Laffer Drive and Bradley Grove, will be closed in both directions from 8pm, Friday, 21 February, to 6am, Monday, 24 February, for the installation of steel beam bridge girders to form the base of the elevated bridge deck.
Works to improve ride quality will be undertaken on McIntyre Road between The Golden Way and Wright Road, commencing each night from 7pm, Tuesday, 18 February to 6am, Friday, 6 March, weather permitting.
Page 8 of 90 (895 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 Next