- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
As part of the Flinders Link Project, the Southern Expressway (lowered motorway) will be closed in both directions and the Main South Road (southbound) surface road will also be closed between Sturt Road and Flinders Drive from 8pm, Friday, 10 January 2020.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, the bridge that takes northbound traffic over the Southern Expressway to the Main South Road surface road will be closed for five weeks, from 6am, 7 January 2020, to facilitate construction of the shared use path and kerbing.
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the South Road Superway will be closed to traffic in both directions between Regency Park and the Port River Expressway/Salisbury Highway for approximately two weeks, from 3pm, Thursday, 2 January 2020.
Public transport will be free for Big Bash League (BBL) fans attending Adelaide Strikers’ Men’s first home match of the 2019/20 season next Monday.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, another stage of the new motorway is opening to traffic, providing improved connectivity throughout the project.
Adelaide Metro is providing free buses, trains and trams from 5pm, Tuesday, 31 December 2019, until the first scheduled service on Wednesday, 1 January 2020 to help you safely bring in the New Year.
Adelaide Metro has released this year’s festive season timetables, from Friday, 27 December 2019 through to Friday, 3 January 2020 (inclusive), with less travel days affected compared to last year.
Motorists are advised that four new red light and speed cameras have been activated today, Tuesday, 10 December, at high-priority locations.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, night works will be undertaken to install a gantry sign on the lowered motorway and Ayliffes Road bridge.
Pedestrian safety is set to be improved at a busy wombat crossing in front of the Brighton Surf Life Saving Club, with construction underway on a $128,000 safety upgrade.
Page 8 of 87 (867 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 Next