- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Road users are advised that amendments to the Australian Road Rules, aimed at removing ambiguity and improving road safety, will come into effect in South Australia on Sunday.
As part of the Flinders Link Project, the Main South Road (southbound) surface road between Sturt Road and Flinders Drive will be closed from 8pm, Friday, 6 December to 6am, Monday, 9 December.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Granite Island Causeway at Victor Harbor has been reopened to pedestrians and vehicles, including the horse-drawn tram, which had been closed earlier today as a result of winds exceeding 100km/h in the past 24 hours.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises the planned closure of the Narrung Ferry service on Wednesday, 20 November has been cancelled, due to forecasted unfavourable weather conditions.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Lyrup Ferry service from 9am to 3pm on Tuesday, 19 November (weather permitting).
Safety for motorists will soon be improved between Pukatja (Ernabella) and Umuwa in South Australia’s APY Lands, with sealing works currently underway, as part of the APY Main Access Road Upgrade Project.
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking testing and commissioning of the two remaining activated pedestrian crossings at Coglin Street and West Street, Hindmarsh from Friday, 15 November.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, changed traffic conditions will be in place in the following locations from 8pm, Friday, 15 November, until 6am, Monday, 18 November, for road reconstruction works.
Motorists are advised that a new red light and speed camera has been activated today (Tuesday, 12 November) at the intersection of Main North, Womma and Tolmer Roads, Elizabeth Park.
Road users are reminded to take extra care while travelling in South Australia’s regions over the coming months as grain harvest gets underway.
Page 8 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next