- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Looking for the perfect gift for the car lover in your life? Special number plate orders must be submitted by 4 pm on Friday 4 December to ensure their delivery in time for Christmas.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has begun installing vehicle activated signs on the Pfeiffer Road and Riverview Road approaches to the Woodside/Nairne Road intersection to improve safety for all road users.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that safety will soon be improved on the South Eastern Freeway at the Monarto Interchange, with works currently underway.
Works have started or will soon begin on more than 150 kilometres of South Australian roads under the State Government’s $165 million Budget stimulus package
More than five kilometres of two major arterial roads servicing Adelaide’s southern suburbs will upgraded with more than $600,000 of works starting this evening.
Safety on the Dukes Highway will be improved with more than 1.7 kilometres of road to be resurfaced commencing on Monday 23 November 2015.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking road works on the northeast-bound carriageway of Sturt Highway at the Gawler North Interchange, Gawler Belt to improve the ride quality for all road users.
The Southern Expressway will be closed in both directions between Sherriffs Road, Lonsdale and Main South Road, Old Noarlunga on Saturday 7 November between 6 am and 1 pm.
All eyes will be on Adelaide this week as a series of major events focuses the attention of the international driverless car industry on the State’s capital
DPTI has announced that EzyReg Account customers will be able to apply online for a short-term unregistered vehicle permit (UV permit).
Page 79 of 87 (867 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 Next