- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Adelaide Metro will implement its Extreme Heat Rail Transport Plan as high temperatures are forecast to continue until Sunday. We are taking every precaution to maintain safe and regular rail services for our customers.
Road users are advised of temporary closures of the Marion Road / Sturt Road intersection for final road resurfacing as part of the Darlington Upgrade project.
Another major intersection will be included in the Torrens Road to River Torrens upgrade of the North-South Corridor extending the non-stop motorway by approximately one kilometre.
The Belair and Seaford railway lines will temporarily close this holiday season to allow for essential maintenance upgrades.
Boat operators are being encouraged to put safety first before heading out on the water this summer as the weather starts to warm up.
The State Government has welcomed the Federal Government’s decision to match funding for the much-needed $18 million upgrade of the Kangaroo Island airport.
Construction has begun on a new $2 million pedestrian and cycling bridge across the River Torrens in West Hindmarsh.
Better access to country saleyards and grain silos are among the projects to be delivered with almost $20 million in funding for country roads in the 2015-16 Mid-Year Budget Review (MYBR).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists and the general public that some roads affected by the Pinery bushfires will have reduced speed limits to protect public safety.
Works to improve road safety at the Dukes Highway junction with the Princes Highway just south of Tailem Bend is currently underway.
Page 78 of 87 (869 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 Next