- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Construction has begun on a new $2 million pedestrian and cycling bridge across the River Torrens in West Hindmarsh.
Better access to country saleyards and grain silos are among the projects to be delivered with almost $20 million in funding for country roads in the 2015-16 Mid-Year Budget Review (MYBR).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists and the general public that some roads affected by the Pinery bushfires will have reduced speed limits to protect public safety.
Works to improve road safety at the Dukes Highway junction with the Princes Highway just south of Tailem Bend is currently underway.
Traffic on the Northern Expressway heading North is being stopped at REDBANKS RD and being turned around to return SOUTH.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has introduced a permanent 80 km/h speed limit on Swanport Bridge.
Looking for the perfect gift for the car lover in your life? Special number plate orders must be submitted by 4 pm on Friday 4 December to ensure their delivery in time for Christmas.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has begun installing vehicle activated signs on the Pfeiffer Road and Riverview Road approaches to the Woodside/Nairne Road intersection to improve safety for all road users.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that safety will soon be improved on the South Eastern Freeway at the Monarto Interchange, with works currently underway.
Works have started or will soon begin on more than 150 kilometres of South Australian roads under the State Government’s $165 million Budget stimulus package
Page 77 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next