- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Linear Park paths underneath Hackney Bridge will be closed from 30 March 2016 until late 2016, as part of the O-Bahn City Access Project works.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises road users that the culvert near Woodside Library on Onkaparinga Valley Road, Woodside is being upgraded.
Safety on Blyth Plains Road will soon be improved with shoulder sealing and safety barrier works commencing Tuesday, 29 March 2016.
Members of the public are advised that the Cape Jaffa Jetty will be closed for maintenance works which will prolong the life of the structure and improve safety for all users..
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the works on an 8.5 kilometre section between Bute and Kulpara will include shoulder widening, pavement reconstruction and full width sealing.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is encouraging South Australians to plan ahead and consider their travel options in the lead up to the Easter long weekend.
Safety will soon be improved for cyclists and pedestrians on Cross Road at the junction with Rugby Street, Kingswood, with the installation of a signalised bicycle and pedestrian crossing.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be resurfacing approximately 1.2 km of the South East Freeway between the Heysen Tunnel and Crafers (including Tunnel) on the outbound carriageway with a quieter surface to improve ride quality.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is undertaking resealing works to improve safety on more than 0.9 kilometres of the Sturt Highway.
Road Safety Minister Peter Malinauskas has announced that ECE 22.05 standard helmets will soon be able to be worn by motorcyclists in South Australia.
Page 77 of 90 (897 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 Next