- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The tender to construct the $620 million Darlington upgrade project has been awarded to Gateway South - a joint venture between Fulton Hogan and Laing O’Rourke.
The Australian and South Australian governments are pleased to advise that the asphalt resurfacing, as part of the $11.3m upgrade of Park Terrace, Fitzroy Terrace and Torrens Road, is now complete.
Safety on the Myponga to Hindmarsh Valley Road will soon be improved with shoulder sealing and safety barrier works which commenced Monday 14 December 2015.
Shoulder sealing works will improve safety for motorists on Upper Yorke Road.
Adelaide Metro will implement its Extreme Heat Rail Transport Plan as high temperatures are forecast to continue until Sunday. We are taking every precaution to maintain safe and regular rail services for our customers.
Road users are advised of temporary closures of the Marion Road / Sturt Road intersection for final road resurfacing as part of the Darlington Upgrade project.
Another major intersection will be included in the Torrens Road to River Torrens upgrade of the North-South Corridor extending the non-stop motorway by approximately one kilometre.
The Belair and Seaford railway lines will temporarily close this holiday season to allow for essential maintenance upgrades.
Boat operators are being encouraged to put safety first before heading out on the water this summer as the weather starts to warm up.
The State Government has welcomed the Federal Government’s decision to match funding for the much-needed $18 million upgrade of the Kangaroo Island airport.
Page 76 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next