- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Motorists are advised of wall cleaning and essential safety maintenance of electrical systems, including the ventilation, lighting, fire detection and emergency management systems, which will require the partial closure of the Heysen Tunnels.
Safety for motorists on RM Williams Way will soon be improved with shoulder sealing and delineation works at the Orroroo ‘S bend’ located approximately two kilometres southeast of Orroroo commencing Monday, 15 February 2016.
Safety on the Thiele Highway will soon be improved with shoulder sealing and safety barrier works currently underway.
The Northern Expressway point-to-point safety cameras will be activated on Friday (5 February)
Works are currently underway on an upgrade to the Noarlunga to Victor Harbor Road in Hindmarsh Valley.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure is offering collectors, investors and car enthusiasts a unique opportunity to bid on numeric number plates to give their vehicle a unique difference.
Safety will be improved on John Rice Avenue, Elizabeth Vale with works starting to install a new pedestrian actuated crossing (PAC) facility.
Safety will be improved on John Rice Avenue, Elizabeth Vale with works to install a new pedestrian actuated crossing (PAC) facility starting.
Safety on Redbanks Road will soon be improved with shoulder sealing and safety barrier works currently underway.
There will be a great deal of works happening in this new year for the Torrens Road to River Torrens project, and the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) encourages the public to stay up to date by visiting www.t2talliance.com.au.
Page 76 of 87 (867 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 Next