- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the works on an 8.5 kilometre section between Bute and Kulpara will include shoulder widening, pavement reconstruction and full width sealing.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is encouraging South Australians to plan ahead and consider their travel options in the lead up to the Easter long weekend.
Safety will soon be improved for cyclists and pedestrians on Cross Road at the junction with Rugby Street, Kingswood, with the installation of a signalised bicycle and pedestrian crossing.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be resurfacing approximately 1.2 km of the South East Freeway between the Heysen Tunnel and Crafers (including Tunnel) on the outbound carriageway with a quieter surface to improve ride quality.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is undertaking resealing works to improve safety on more than 0.9 kilometres of the Sturt Highway.
Road Safety Minister Peter Malinauskas has announced that ECE 22.05 standard helmets will soon be able to be worn by motorcyclists in South Australia.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking Asphalt Resurfacing works on Eastern Parade, between Bedford Street and the Rail Line, Ottoway to improve the ride quality for all road users.
Planning Consent for elements of the O-Bahn City Access Project within the Adelaide Park Lands was granted by the Development Assessment Commission (DAC) on 25 February 2016.
Mariners are advised that programmed maintenance works will be undertaken on the Paringa Bridge, which spans the River Murray near Renmark, on Wednesday 2 and Thursday 3 March 2016.
Works to upgrade approximately 1.5 km of fencing along the Glenelg tram line between Brighton and Goodwood will commence from Tuesday 1 March.
Page 73 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next