- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
After the successful implementation of the temporary signalised roundabout at the South Road intersection with Grange Road/Manton Street, Stage 2 of the Traffic Switches is scheduled to take place on Wednesday 27 April 2016 on Port Road.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) have rescheduled essential maintenance works at various level crossings along the Belair Line from Monday 18 April to now commence on Tuesday, 26 April 2016.
Public transport users are advised that night works will be conducted on the Seaford rail line from Tuesday 3 May to Thursday 12 May 2016.
Safety on various roads in the Fleurieu area of the State will be improved with more than 4.5 kilometres of rut filling works commencing on Wednesday, 27 April 2016.
Safety on various roads in the Northern, Central and Southern areas of the State will be improved with more than 25 kilometres of rut filling works commencing on Tuesday, 26 April 2016.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure is offering collectors, investors and car enthusiasts a unique opportunity to bid on numeric number plates to give their vehicle a unique difference.
Safety for pedestrians on Queen Street, just north of the junction with George Street, will soon be improved with works on the installation of a new pedestrian refuge commencing Wednesday, 20 April 2016.
Motorists are advised of essential safety maintenance works which will require the partial closure of the Heysen Tunnels from Wednesday 20 April 2016.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) are conducting essential maintenance works at various level crossings along the Belair Line commencing today, Monday 18 April 2016.
Five time Paralympic gold medallist, Kieran Modra from South Australia and SASI Lead Cycling coach Jason Niblett have reunited, in a new partnership as coach and athlete, to help Modra win gold in the tandem 4km pursuit at the 2016 Para-cycling Track World Championships held in Italy this month. The confidence boosting win has the evergreen Modra yet again in contention for Paralympic gold in Rio.
Page 72 of 87 (867 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 Next