- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Due to a burst water main this morning, there will be significant delays on Hampstead Road. Crews are working on the main near Francis Avenue, however morning commuters will be impacted.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises a lane restriction will be in place from Monday, 23 May until Sunday, 29 May 2016 on Torrens Road for service relocation works for the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that there will be lane restrictions northbound and southbound along South Road From 10.00 am on Friday 20 May until 6.00 am on Monday 23 May for essential Darlington Upgrade Project works.
Road users are advised that asphalt resurfacing works will take place on Churchill Road between Castle Avenue and Avenue Road, Prospect from Thursday 19 May 2016 to improve ride quality for all users.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking Asphalt Resurfacing works on Tea Tree Gully-Mannum Road (North East Road), between Rehn Road and Inglewood to improve the ride quality for all road users.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that upgrade works on a section of Yorkeys Crossing will commence on Tuesday, 10 May 2016.
The first section of the outbound priority bus lane for the $160 million O-Bahn City Access Project will begin operating this afternoon in another milestone for the project.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) would like to announce that the contract to upgrade the Southend Jetty has been awarded to South Australian company, Maritime Constructions.
Safety to be improved at the Springton Road junction with Mt Crawford Road and Warren Road, Williamstown
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) began safety improvements at the Springton Road junction with Mt Crawford Road and Warren Road, Williamstown today.
Rail commuters are advised that services this afternoon will be impacted following a loss of power on the Seaford Rail Line.
Page 72 of 88 (877 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 Next