- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Five time Paralympic gold medallist, Kieran Modra from South Australia and SASI Lead Cycling coach Jason Niblett have reunited, in a new partnership as coach and athlete, to help Modra win gold in the tandem 4km pursuit at the 2016 Para-cycling Track World Championships held in Italy this month. The confidence boosting win has the evergreen Modra yet again in contention for Paralympic gold in Rio.
Safety on various roads in the Murray Bridge area will be improved with more than 280 metres of resurfacing commencing Monday, 11 April 2016.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking essential night maintenance of the West Terrace Tram stop throughout April.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that a number trees are being removed commencing today from Rundle and Rymill Parks to facilitate the construction of the tunnel for the O-Bahn City Access Project.
Motorists are advised that the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will continue resurfacing works on approximately 1.2 kilometres of the South Eastern Freeway between the Heysen Tunnel and Crafers.
Safety Improvements at the Payneham Rd / Montacute Rd Intersection with Glynburn Rd / Lower North East Rd, Glynde
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is improving safety and accessibility at the Payneham Road/Montacute Road intersection with Glynburn Road/Lower North East Road, Glynde.
Road users are advised that the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking Asphalt Resurfacing works on Brighton Road between College Road and Diagonal Road, Somerton Park to improve ride quality for all road users.
In an Australian first, laws allowing for the on-road trials of driverless cars are now in place in South Australia.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking Asphalt Resurfacing works on the Redbanks Road Roundabout, Willaston to improve the ride quality for all road users.
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, there will be a temporary partial closure of the Outer Harbor rail line between Adelaide Station and Woodville Station from Saturday 9 April 2016 until the first service Monday 11 April 2016.
Page 72 of 86 (858 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next