- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Safety on various roads in the Northern, Central and Southern areas of the State will be improved with more than 25 kilometres of rut filling works commencing on Tuesday, 26 April 2016.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure is offering collectors, investors and car enthusiasts a unique opportunity to bid on numeric number plates to give their vehicle a unique difference.
Safety for pedestrians on Queen Street, just north of the junction with George Street, will soon be improved with works on the installation of a new pedestrian refuge commencing Wednesday, 20 April 2016.
Motorists are advised of essential safety maintenance works which will require the partial closure of the Heysen Tunnels from Wednesday 20 April 2016.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) are conducting essential maintenance works at various level crossings along the Belair Line commencing today, Monday 18 April 2016.
Five time Paralympic gold medallist, Kieran Modra from South Australia and SASI Lead Cycling coach Jason Niblett have reunited, in a new partnership as coach and athlete, to help Modra win gold in the tandem 4km pursuit at the 2016 Para-cycling Track World Championships held in Italy this month. The confidence boosting win has the evergreen Modra yet again in contention for Paralympic gold in Rio.
Safety on various roads in the Murray Bridge area will be improved with more than 280 metres of resurfacing commencing Monday, 11 April 2016.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking essential night maintenance of the West Terrace Tram stop throughout April.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that a number trees are being removed commencing today from Rundle and Rymill Parks to facilitate the construction of the tunnel for the O-Bahn City Access Project.
Motorists are advised that the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will continue resurfacing works on approximately 1.2 kilometres of the South Eastern Freeway between the Heysen Tunnel and Crafers.
Page 71 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next