- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that night works as part of the South Eastern Freeway Managed Motorway Project will commence Sunday, 10 May, for approximately two weeks.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum Downstream Ferry service from 10am to 3pm on Wednesday, 13 May (weather permitting).
Adelaide Metro wishes to advise that due to a mechanical issue identified on some rail carriages, there will be reduced services across all Adelaide Metro train lines until further notice with the exception of the Seaford and Tonsley lines.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that as a result of winds exceeding 100km/h in the past 24 hours, the Granite Island Causeway at Victor Harbor will be closed to all pedestrians and vehicles, including the horse-drawn tram, until further notice.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) wishes to advise that due to predicted weather conditions Gorge Road has been closed from today, 29 April, between Torrens Hill Road to the Playford Bridge, with an anticipated re-opening on Friday, 1 May.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, asphalting and construction works will be undertaken from 6am, Monday, 27 April to 6am, Monday, 4 May, weather permitting.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the temporary night and weekend closures on the Gawler rail line will be extended from Monday, 27 April to Friday, 3 July, inclusive.
Motorists are advised of routine line marking works on the Southern Expressway, which will require partial closures of the expressway on Sunday, 26 April, and Sunday, 3 May.
The intersection of Torrens Street and Crozier Road will be closed from 7am, Monday, 27 April, until 6pm, Monday, 4 May, while asphalting works are carried out as part of the new roundabout project in Victor Harbor.
Page 7 of 90 (895 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 Next