- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Adelaide Metro is providing free buses, trains and trams from 5pm, Tuesday, 31 December 2019, until the first scheduled service on Wednesday, 1 January 2020 to help you safely bring in the New Year.
Adelaide Metro has released this year’s festive season timetables, from Friday, 27 December 2019 through to Friday, 3 January 2020 (inclusive), with less travel days affected compared to last year.
Motorists are advised that four new red light and speed cameras have been activated today, Tuesday, 10 December, at high-priority locations.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, night works will be undertaken to install a gantry sign on the lowered motorway and Ayliffes Road bridge.
Pedestrian safety is set to be improved at a busy wombat crossing in front of the Brighton Surf Life Saving Club, with construction underway on a $128,000 safety upgrade.
Motorists are advised a traffic switch will occur on Main North Road, Evanston on Monday, 9 December, as part of the Gawler East Link Road (GELR) and Tulloch Road Intersection Upgrade projects.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Tailem Bend Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday, 11 December (weather permitting).
Motorists are advised that a new red light and speed camera has been activated today (Thursday, 5 December) at the intersection of Montague Road and Walkleys Road, Ingle Farm.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Wellington Ferry service from 11am to 2pm on Thursday, 5 December (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Narrung Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday, 4 December (weather permitting).
Page 7 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next