- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises works will be undertaken over the next eight weeks, as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, with the first stage set to commence Sunday 29 May 2016.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Venus Bay Jetty will be temporarily closed to the public for essential restoration works.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that upgrade works on a section of the Oodnadatta Track are currently underway.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking approximately 2.7 km of Asphalt Resurfacing works on Main North Road, between Vaughan Street and Grand Junction Road to improve the ride quality for all road users.
The Tapleys Hill Road junction with St Annes Terrace, Glenelg North is to be upgraded to improve safety and traffic flow during peak periods.
From Wednesday 25 May 2016, right hand turns will no longer be permitted from Richmond Road onto Anzac Highway.
Due to a burst water main this morning, there will be significant delays on Hampstead Road. Crews are working on the main near Francis Avenue, however morning commuters will be impacted.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises a lane restriction will be in place from Monday, 23 May until Sunday, 29 May 2016 on Torrens Road for service relocation works for the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that there will be lane restrictions northbound and southbound along South Road From 10.00 am on Friday 20 May until 6.00 am on Monday 23 May for essential Darlington Upgrade Project works.
Road users are advised that asphalt resurfacing works will take place on Churchill Road between Castle Avenue and Avenue Road, Prospect from Thursday 19 May 2016 to improve ride quality for all users.
Page 69 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next