- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Departmental media releases
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that there will be lane restrictions on the approaches to the Main South Road intersection with Sturt Road from 8pm on Friday 3 June 2016 to 6.00 am on Monday 6 June 2016 for stage two of the trunk water main relocation works, as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project.
From 9.00 am Tuesday 31 May 2016, weather permitting, right hand turns will no longer be permitted from Richmond Road onto Anzac Highway.
Night works at the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road commence Wednesday 1 June, 2016 for construction of the O-Bahn City Access tunnel.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises the public to be very careful around jetties during this spell of bad weather.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) wishes to advise that Gorge Road has been closed between Playford Bridge and Torrens Hill Road with an anticipated re-opening on Saturday 28 May 2016, due to predicted extreme weather conditions.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises works will be undertaken over the next eight weeks, as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, with the first stage set to commence Sunday 29 May 2016.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Venus Bay Jetty will be temporarily closed to the public for essential restoration works.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that upgrade works on a section of the Oodnadatta Track are currently underway.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking approximately 2.7 km of Asphalt Resurfacing works on Main North Road, between Vaughan Street and Grand Junction Road to improve the ride quality for all road users.
The Tapleys Hill Road junction with St Annes Terrace, Glenelg North is to be upgraded to improve safety and traffic flow during peak periods.
Page 69 of 86 (858 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next