- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
At 11.59am a technical issue with the rail server caused the signalling system to temporarily shut down and trains to halt on all lines.
From Tuesday 14 June 2016, there will be significant traffic changes at the Hackney Road and Botanic Road intersection. The works will occur each day from 7pm to 6am, excluding Fridays, through to mid July 2016.
Safety for motorists will soon be improved on the Sturt Highway with shoulder sealing works which commenced this week.
South Australian company, Maritime Constructions, has been awarded the contract to repair the heritage listed Port Germein jetty which was damaged during recent storms.
The Department of Planning Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will soon be undertaking maintenance dredging at the West Lakes inlet adjacent Trimmer Parade and Military Road.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that temporary lane restrictions will be in place along North Terrace, in front of the Adelaide Railway Station, to allow for removal of scaffolding from the southern façade.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking asphalt resurfacing maintenance works at the Brighton Road Level Cro
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that temporary lane and speed restrictions will be in place for the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project this weekend to enable service relocations, trenching and kerbing works to continue.
The Department of Planning Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is undertaking works to upgrade a section of revetment wall which supports the lake bank between Bower Road and Flamingo Grove, Semaphore Park.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that there will be lane restrictions on the approaches to the Main South Road intersection with Sturt Road from 8pm on Friday 3 June 2016 to 6.00 am on Monday 6 June 2016 for stage two of the trunk water main relocation works, as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project.
Page 69 of 87 (867 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 Next