- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advise that as a result of severe weather conditions, all metro jetties will be closed until further notice.
Night and October long weekend works at the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road commence Sunday 11 September 2016, for O-Bahn City Access tunnel works
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that night and October long weekend tunnel works will be undertaken at the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road from Sunday 11 September 2016.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking asphalt resurfacing works on Thiele Hwy and Horrocks Highway between Thiele Highway and the Adelaide on/off Ramp, Gawler Belt to improve ride quality for all road users.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking asphalt resurfacing works on Victoria Road, between Coghlan Road and Sir Keith Smith Drive, Largs Bay to improve ride quality for all road users.
Applications for the Community Grants program with close on Sunday 4 September and community groups and organisations are encouraged to submit an application to implement projects that promote safer, greener and more active travel.
Thousands of show-goers are expected to use public transport and avoid the hassles of finding and paying for parking to get to this year’s Royal Adelaide Show from this Friday.
DPTI Media Alert - Traffic switch to new East Terrace alignment between Grenfell Street and Bartels Road, O-Bahn City Access Project
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that during the afternoon of Sunday 28 August 2016 traffic will be switched to the new alignment of East Terrace between Grenfell Street and Pirie Street/Bartels Road.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has been advised by the Rail, Tram and Bus Union (RTBU) that industrial action including work stoppages will be undertaken by members which will impact the running of train services.
Traffic flow and safety on Greenhill Road, between Glynburn Road and Anzac Highway will be improved with a change in operating hours for clearways and bicycle lane times beginning from late August as part of Operation Moving Traffic.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure have opened registration for the 2017 round of Way2Go Bike Ed. for primary schools.
Page 68 of 90 (895 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 Next