- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will soon be undertaking maintenance dredging at the West Lakes inlet adjacent Trimmer Parade and Military Road.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that temporary lane restrictions will be in place along North Terrace, in front of the Adelaide Railway Station, to allow for removal of scaffolding from the southern façade.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking asphalt resurfacing maintenance works at the Brighton Road Level Cro
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that temporary lane and speed restrictions will be in place for the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project this weekend to enable service relocations, trenching and kerbing works to continue.
The Department of Planning Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is undertaking works to upgrade a section of revetment wall which supports the lake bank between Bower Road and Flamingo Grove, Semaphore Park.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that there will be lane restrictions on the approaches to the Main South Road intersection with Sturt Road from 8pm on Friday 3 June 2016 to 6.00 am on Monday 6 June 2016 for stage two of the trunk water main relocation works, as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project.
From 9.00 am Tuesday 31 May 2016, weather permitting, right hand turns will no longer be permitted from Richmond Road onto Anzac Highway.
Night works at the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road commence Wednesday 1 June, 2016 for construction of the O-Bahn City Access tunnel.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises the public to be very careful around jetties during this spell of bad weather.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) wishes to advise that Gorge Road has been closed between Playford Bridge and Torrens Hill Road with an anticipated re-opening on Saturday 28 May 2016, due to predicted extreme weather conditions.
Page 68 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next