- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Due to the recent wet weather, road users and local residents are advised that night works will be undertaken this evening (Friday, 24 June 2016) at the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road to complete sheet piling works as part of the O-Bahn City Access Project.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that Gorge Road, between Playford Bridge and Torrens Hill Road, will be closed from tomorrow (Thursday, 23 June) with an anticipated re-opening on Friday 24 June 2016, due to forecast inclement weather.
Safety on various roads in the Northern and Southern areas of the State will be improved with 7 kilometres of texture restoration works commencing on Thursday, 23 June 2016.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that there will be significant lane restrictions on the approaches to the Main South Road intersection with Sturt Road from 8pm on Friday 24 June 2016 to 6.00 am on Monday 27 June 2016 for stage four of the trunk water main relocation works, as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project.
A South Australian company has won a $543 000 contract to upgrade sections of the Point Sinclair Road, near Penong.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that there will be significant lane restrictions on the approaches to the Main South Road intersection with Sturt Road from 8pm on Friday 17 June 2016 to 6.00 am on Monday 20 June 2016 for stage three of the trunk water main relocation works, as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project.
At 11.59am a technical issue with the rail server caused the signalling system to temporarily shut down and trains to halt on all lines.
From Tuesday 14 June 2016, there will be significant traffic changes at the Hackney Road and Botanic Road intersection. The works will occur each day from 7pm to 6am, excluding Fridays, through to mid July 2016.
Safety for motorists will soon be improved on the Sturt Highway with shoulder sealing works which commenced this week.
South Australian company, Maritime Constructions, has been awarded the contract to repair the heritage listed Port Germein jetty which was damaged during recent storms.
Page 67 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next