- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
A new engine module using “stop-start” technology developed by Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) employees and other collaborators has resulted in a 40% reduction in fuel consumption for the department’s ferries.
Work experience has proven to be the key to success for Aboriginal young people wanting to get a head start in the workplace.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises that recent extreme weather conditions have meant that tunnel night works at the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road for the O-Bahn extension will continue until mid-August, 2016, weather permitting.
Park Terrace level crossing was damaged as a result of a vehicle accident on Saturday 23 July.
Motorists are advised there will be a partial closure of the Heysen Tunnel on Friday, 29 July 2016 between 7:00 pm until 3:00 am, Saturday, 30July to cater for essential maintenance works.
DPTI Media Alert – Traffic restrictions on Main South Road, Bedford Park and Ayliffes Road, St Marys
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that there will be significant lane restrictions at two locations as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project from 8pm on Friday 22 July 2016 to 6am on Monday 25 July 2016 for stage seven of the trunk water main relocation works.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Narrung Ferry will be closed from 9am Tuesday 19 July, 2016 with an anticipated reopening on Wednesday, 20 July, 2016 at 4pm (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advise that as a result of severe weather conditions, the Henley Beach Jetty will be closed until further notice.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) wishes to advise that Gorge Road will be closed between Playford Bridge and Torrens Hill Road until further notice due to predicted extreme weather conditions.
Adelaide Metro remembers the life of Mr Rob Dale, a well-respected train driver who provided 31 years of service to the SA public sector.
Page 67 of 87 (867 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 Next