- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Motorists are advised there will be a partial closure of the Heysen Tunnel on Friday, 29 July 2016 between 7:00 pm until 3:00 am, Saturday, 30July to cater for essential maintenance works.
DPTI Media Alert – Traffic restrictions on Main South Road, Bedford Park and Ayliffes Road, St Marys
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that there will be significant lane restrictions at two locations as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project from 8pm on Friday 22 July 2016 to 6am on Monday 25 July 2016 for stage seven of the trunk water main relocation works.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Narrung Ferry will be closed from 9am Tuesday 19 July, 2016 with an anticipated reopening on Wednesday, 20 July, 2016 at 4pm (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advise that as a result of severe weather conditions, the Henley Beach Jetty will be closed until further notice.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) wishes to advise that Gorge Road will be closed between Playford Bridge and Torrens Hill Road until further notice due to predicted extreme weather conditions.
Adelaide Metro remembers the life of Mr Rob Dale, a well-respected train driver who provided 31 years of service to the SA public sector.
A digital system for property settlements that allows greater transparency, tighter security and cost savings will be available in South Australia from today.
A $2.93 million contract to undertake preconstruction works for the Main Access Road Upgrade Project in South Australia’s Anangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara (APY) Lands has been awarded to local South Australian business Ceduna Bulk Hauliers & Earthmovers Pty Ltd.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises Gorge Road, between Playford Bridge and Torrens Hill Road, has now been reopened.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking asphalt resurfacing works on Main Road, between Culley Avenue and Rosella Avenue, Belair to improve ride quality for all road users.
Page 66 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next