- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
DPTI Media Alert - O-Bahn City Access Project - Dequetteville Terrace (between North Terrace and Rundle Road) Weekend Closure
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that Dequetteville Terrace between North Terrace and Rundle Road will be closed from 10pm Friday 21 October 2016 to 6am Monday 24 October 2016 for installation of tunnel roof beams and road resurfacing.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that works to undertake repairs on a section of the Noarlunga to Victor Harbor Road between Yundi Road and Old Willunga Hill Road are scheduled to commence Monday, 24 October 2016.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that traffic will shift to the eastern side of Main South Road between Brookside Road and Flinders Drive at Bedford Park South as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project from today, 13 October 2016.
Children across South Australia are heading back to school on Monday 17 October and drivers are reminded to slow down to 25 km/h and to take care around schools and school buses.
Adelaide Metro is celebrating Children’s Week by inviting talented and creative kids across the State to showcase their artistic flair by sending in artwork of our buses, trams, and trains.
DPTI Media Alert - O-Bahn City Access Project - East Terrace Closure for asphalt surfacing and line marking works this weekend
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that East Terrace between Grenfell Street and Bartels Road/Pirie Street will be closed from 7am Saturday 8 October 2016 to 5pm Sunday 9 October 2016 for asphalt surfacing and line marking works.
Overnight roadworks at the intersection of South Road and Shepherds Hill Road at Bedford Park have resulted in a sewer main collapse.
SouthLink and LinkSA are unable to provide bus services to the townships of Gawler and Willaston as the Gawler River has burst its banks.
All tram and train services on all lines are fully operational this morning. Delays may occur due to severe weather conditions.
Adelaide Metro advises that due to a widespread power outage trains along the Seaford and Tonsley lines and the Glenelg tram line are currently not operating.
Page 66 of 90 (895 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 Next