- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
South Road traffic will be switched on to the newly constructed northbound surface road, between the Outers Harbor rail line and Torrens Road, from 6am Monday 22 August 2016
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure urges all South Australian to take responsibility for rail safety and know when to cross the line.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that there will be significant lane restrictions on the approaches to the Main South Road intersection with Sturt Road, Bedford Park, from 8pm on Friday 12 August 2016 to 6.00 am on Monday 15 August 2016 for trunk water main relocation works, as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project.
DPTI Media Alert - Traffic restrictions on East Terrace between Grenfell Street and Bartels Road - Stage 2 works
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists from midday today, the southbound lanes of East Terrace between Grenfell Street and Pirie Street/Bartels Road will be closed, with the left turning lane from East Terrace to Bartels Road remaining open, as part of the O-Bahn City Access Project works.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that there will be changes to current traffic arrangements on Hackney Road between Botanic Road and Botanic Street from 8pm on Friday 12 August 2016 to 6am on Monday 15 August 2016 for works at First Creek as part of the O-Bahn City Access Project.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Tailem Bend ferry service on Wednesday 10 August, 2016 (weather permitting
A new engine module using “stop-start” technology developed by Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) employees and other collaborators has resulted in a 40% reduction in fuel consumption for the department’s ferries.
Work experience has proven to be the key to success for Aboriginal young people wanting to get a head start in the workplace.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises that recent extreme weather conditions have meant that tunnel night works at the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road for the O-Bahn extension will continue until mid-August, 2016, weather permitting.
Park Terrace level crossing was damaged as a result of a vehicle accident on Saturday 23 July.
Page 65 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next