- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has been advised by the Rail, Tram and Bus Union (RTBU) that industrial action including work stoppages will be undertaken by members which will impact the running of train services.
Traffic flow and safety on Greenhill Road, between Glynburn Road and Anzac Highway will be improved with a change in operating hours for clearways and bicycle lane times beginning from late August as part of Operation Moving Traffic.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure have opened registration for the 2017 round of Way2Go Bike Ed. for primary schools.
The issue has been identified as a broken bracket on the overhead line at Marino as a result of severe winds.
In order to rectify the issue safely, power to the Seaford and Tonsley lines will be shut down at 1.30pm.
Power has been shut down on the Seaford/Tonsley Line heading towards Seaford and Tonsley. The cause is being investigated and Adelaide Metro is working with SA Power Networks to restore power as soon as possible.
South Road traffic will be switched on to the newly constructed northbound surface road, between the Outers Harbor rail line and Torrens Road, from 6am Monday 22 August 2016
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure urges all South Australian to take responsibility for rail safety and know when to cross the line.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that there will be significant lane restrictions on the approaches to the Main South Road intersection with Sturt Road, Bedford Park, from 8pm on Friday 12 August 2016 to 6.00 am on Monday 15 August 2016 for trunk water main relocation works, as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project.
DPTI Media Alert - Traffic restrictions on East Terrace between Grenfell Street and Bartels Road - Stage 2 works
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists from midday today, the southbound lanes of East Terrace between Grenfell Street and Pirie Street/Bartels Road will be closed, with the left turning lane from East Terrace to Bartels Road remaining open, as part of the O-Bahn City Access Project works.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that there will be changes to current traffic arrangements on Hackney Road between Botanic Road and Botanic Street from 8pm on Friday 12 August 2016 to 6am on Monday 15 August 2016 for works at First Creek as part of the O-Bahn City Access Project.
Page 65 of 86 (858 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next