- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Adelaide Metro advises that due to a widespread power outage trains along the Seaford and Tonsley lines and the Glenelg tram line are currently not operating.
Safety on several sections of the National Highway network will be improved with more than two kilometres of rut filling works commencing on Saturday, 1 October 2016.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advise that as a result of severe weather conditions, all jetties will be closed from midday today until further notice.
A regional sport pilot program to develop local coaches, community capacity and young athletes is taking off in Ceduna.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) wishes to advise that due to predicted weather conditions Gorge Road will be closed late this afternoon (Tuesday 27 September) between Playford Bridge and Torrens Hill Road, with an anticipated re-opening in the afternoon of Friday 30 September 2016.
Safety on various sections of roads on the Limestone Coast the National Highway will be improved with more than three kilometres of rut filling works commencing on Saturday, 1 October 2016.
DPTI Media Alert - traffic restrictions on Ayliffes Road, St Marys and Shepherds Hill Road, Bedford Part 23-26 September 2016
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project there will be significant lane restrictions at two locations from 8pm on Friday 23 September to 6am on Monday 26 September 2016 for trunk water main relocation works.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists there will be a partial closure of the Heysen Tunnels from 7pm until approximately midnight tonight (Friday 16 September) while crews clear and stabilise the site of a rockslide caused by Wednesday’s severe weather.
Show your race bib to take advantage of free Adelaide Metro tram travel for the Sunday Mail City-Bay Fun Run this Sunday 18 September 2016.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advise that all metro jetties are now open.
Page 64 of 87 (866 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 Next