- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Safety for road users will soon be improved on the Callington to Goolwa Road between Salem Road and Chauncey’s Line Road, Hartley.
Department of Planning Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) Marine Safety Officers have kicked off the 2016 summer boating season focusing on keeping boaters safe with patrols on water as well as on land to check safety equipment, boat registration and operator licences.
Safety on the Noarlunga to Cape Jervis Road will soon be improved with shoulder sealing, audio tactile line marking and safety barrier works commencing today.
As the weather warms up and native animals are increasingly on the move, motorists are being reminded of the dangers of stopping on the South Eastern Freeway.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Purnong Ferry service from 10:00am to noon, Wednesday 30 November 2016.
17 kilometres of reseal works have commenced on several sections of Augusta Highway to improve safety.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advise that due to a motor vehicle accident at the Smithfield level crossing, rail services on the Gawler line are currently not running between Salisbury and Gawler Central.
DPTI Media Alert - Temporary disruption to Lyrup Ferry Service from 9:30am to 11:00am Wednesday 23 November 2016
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Lyrup Ferry service from 9:30am to 11:00am, Wednesday 23 November 2016 .
With the weather finally warming up and the summer boating season underway boaters should take the opportunity to check all the safety equipment on their boats before taking to the water.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises that works to install the final asphalt layer on the four interchange ramps at the Bald Hills Interchange are scheduled to commence, weather permitting between Wednesday 16 November and Monday 21 November 2016 at the following times:
Page 64 of 90 (896 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 Next