- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Around 7am, Traffic Management Centre received reports of debris falling from the South Road tram overpass.
Safety on the Flinders Highway will soon be improved with safety barrier installation, shoulder sealing and line marking works commencing today.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking Asphalt Resurfacing works at the intersection of North East Road and Grand Junction Road to improve the ride quality for all road users.
Safety on various sections of the South Eastern Freeway will be improved with more than 10.7 kilometres of reseal works commencing on Monday, 16 January 2017.
DPTI MEDIA ALERT – Northern Connector – Night works on Port River Expressway Thursday 12 January to Tuesday 24 January 2017
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that night works will occur on the Port River Expressway between Hanson Road and Magazine Road between the hours of 7pm and 6am, from Thursday 12 January to Tuesday 24 January 2017.
DPTI Media Alert - Gedville Road, Taperoo, level crossing works Thursday 12 January to Saturday 14 January
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Gedville Road, Taperoo, level crossing will be closed to all traffic between the hours of 9:00am to 4:00pm on Thursday, 12 January 2017 to Saturday, 14 January 2017, as part of the level crossing upgrade.
DPTI MEDIA ALERT - O-Bahn City Access Project – Weekend works on Hackney Bridge Friday 13 January to Sunday 15 January 2017
As part of the O-Bahn City Access Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that both lanes on the western (Botanic Gardens) side of the Hackney Bridge will be temporarily closed from 7pm Friday 13 January to 2pm Sunday 15 January 2017.
DPTI Media Release - Safety to be improved on the Fleurieu Peninsula and the Murray Bridge/Tailem Bend Area
Safety on various sections of roads on the Fleurieu Peninsula and the Murray Bridge and Tailem Bend area will be improved with more than 11 kilometres of resealing works commencing today.
With extreme heat forecast tomorrow and Saturday, Adelaide Metro passengers are reminded to closely monitor our website for any potential effects on services.
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance is continuing to undertake construction works for the new Outer Harbor rail bridge over South Road.
Page 62 of 90 (896 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 Next