- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project there will be significant lane restrictions on Ayliffes Road from 8pm on Friday 4 November to 6am on Monday 7 November 2016.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that the speed limit on a portion of the Princes Highway at Hatherleigh has been reduced from 110km/h to 80km/h from today, Wednesday 2 November 2016.
Motorists are advised that the Heysen Tunnels will be partially closed at times for essential safety maintenance commencing next week.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has launched its new online Road Works Schedule to provide the community with a forward view of upcoming Departmental road works and traffic restrictions on the arterial road network across the State.
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, there will be a temporary closure of the Outer Harbor/Grange rail line between Adelaide and Woodville Stations from Saturday 5 November until Sunday 6 November 2016. Normal services will recommence from the first service on Monday 7 November 2016.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the downstream Mannum ferry service from 10am to 2pm Tuesday 25 October 2016 (weather permitting).
The Paringa Bridge will be under traffic restrictions due to essential maintenance from 6am Tuesday 25 October 2016 until 5pm Wednesday 9 November 2016, weather permitting.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises that 31 of the 32 Outback Roads signs that inform motorists of road conditions are now fully operational.
DPTI Media Alert - O-Bahn City Access Project - Dequetteville Terrace (between North Terrace and Rundle Road) Weekend Closure
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that Dequetteville Terrace between North Terrace and Rundle Road will be closed from 10pm Friday 21 October 2016 to 6am Monday 24 October 2016 for installation of tunnel roof beams and road resurfacing.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that works to undertake repairs on a section of the Noarlunga to Victor Harbor Road between Yundi Road and Old Willunga Hill Road are scheduled to commence Monday, 24 October 2016.
Page 61 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next