- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
With the weather finally warming up and the summer boating season underway boaters should take the opportunity to check all the safety equipment on their boats before taking to the water.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises that works to install the final asphalt layer on the four interchange ramps at the Bald Hills Interchange are scheduled to commence, weather permitting between Wednesday 16 November and Monday 21 November 2016 at the following times:
A 12 metre section of Norton Summit Road, Teringie (between Ridgeland Drive and Teringie Drive) will be closed from 7.00am Monday 14 November to 4.30pm Friday 2 December to facilitate repair works after recent storm damage.
Families heading to this year’s Credit Union Christmas Pageant are encouraged to take advantage of public transport into the city by purchasing an Adelaide Metro Metrocard.
DPTI MEDIA ALERT - Fiveash Drive And Day Drive Intersection, Pasadena – installation Of traffic lights
Safety will be improved at the intersection of Fiveash Drive and Day Drive, Pasadena, with the installation of new traffic lights.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project there will be significant lane restrictions on Ayliffes Road from 8pm on Friday 4 November to 6am on Monday 7 November 2016.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that the speed limit on a portion of the Princes Highway at Hatherleigh has been reduced from 110km/h to 80km/h from today, Wednesday 2 November 2016.
Motorists are advised that the Heysen Tunnels will be partially closed at times for essential safety maintenance commencing next week.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has launched its new online Road Works Schedule to provide the community with a forward view of upcoming Departmental road works and traffic restrictions on the arterial road network across the State.
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, there will be a temporary closure of the Outer Harbor/Grange rail line between Adelaide and Woodville Stations from Saturday 5 November until Sunday 6 November 2016. Normal services will recommence from the first service on Monday 7 November 2016.
Page 61 of 86 (858 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next