- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is reminding all boaters with a promotional campaign targeted at boaters that you “Can’t put a price on safety and getting home alive, your lifejacket is better on you than in your boat” during the Christmas and New Year school holiday period.
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking construction works for the new Outer Harbor rail overpass over South Road.
River goers are advised to keep their boat wash to a minimum on the River Murray and associated waterways due to a high water level putting properties at risk.
Temporary Traffic Arrangements at South Road Intersection with Torrens Road from Monday 19 December 2016 to late May 2017
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens (T2T) Project, traffic will be switched on to the new north bound surface road on South Road between Torrens Road and Tait Street. These temporary changes are required to commence construction of the Torrens Road bridge.
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, there will be a closure of the Outer Harbor/Grange rail line from Monday 2 January to 23 January 2017. Services will recommence from the first service on Tuesday 24 January 2017.
Public Transport services will be reduced from Wednesday 28 to Friday 30 December 2016 to allow for more efficient use of resources based on demand.
The redevelopment of surplus government land at Glenside is one step closer with the approval of a DPA rezoning 16.1 hectares of land to Urban Corridor Zone.
Safety on the South Eastern Freeway will soon be improved with shoulder sealing and safety barrier works commencing Monday, 12 December 2016.
DPTI Media Alert - O-Bahn City Access Project – Dequetteville Terrace weekend closure Friday 16 December to Monday 19 December
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that Dequetteville Terrace between North Terrace and Rundle Road will be closed from 10pm Friday 16 December 2016 to 6am Monday 19 December 2016 for continued works on the installation of tunnel roof beams and road resurfacing.
Ring in the festive season this year by catching an Adelaide Metro bus, tram or train to the Woolworths Carols by Candlelight at Elder Park on Sunday 11 December.
Page 60 of 87 (866 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 Next