- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
As the weather warms up and native animals are increasingly on the move, motorists are being reminded of the dangers of stopping on the South Eastern Freeway.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Purnong Ferry service from 10:00am to noon, Wednesday 30 November 2016.
17 kilometres of reseal works have commenced on several sections of Augusta Highway to improve safety.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advise that due to a motor vehicle accident at the Smithfield level crossing, rail services on the Gawler line are currently not running between Salisbury and Gawler Central.
DPTI Media Alert - Temporary disruption to Lyrup Ferry Serive from 9:30am to 11:00am Wednesday 23 November 2016
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Lyrup Ferry service from 9:30am to 11:00am, Wednesday 23 November 2016 .
With the weather finally warming up and the summer boating season underway boaters should take the opportunity to check all the safety equipment on their boats before taking to the water.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises that works to install the final asphalt layer on the four interchange ramps at the Bald Hills Interchange are scheduled to commence, weather permitting between Wednesday 16 November and Monday 21 November 2016 at the following times:
A 12 metre section of Norton Summit Road, Teringie (between Ridgeland Drive and Teringie Drive) will be closed from 7.00am Monday 14 November to 4.30pm Friday 2 December to facilitate repair works after recent storm damage.
Families heading to this year’s Credit Union Christmas Pageant are encouraged to take advantage of public transport into the city by purchasing an Adelaide Metro Metrocard.
DPTI MEDIA ALERT - Fiveash Drive And Day Drive Intersection, Pasadena – installation Of traffic lights
Safety will be improved at the intersection of Fiveash Drive and Day Drive, Pasadena, with the installation of new traffic lights.
Page 60 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next