- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Port River Expressway will be temporarily closed to traffic in both directions between Hanson Road and the South Road Superway from 8pm Sunday, 12 January until 5am Monday, 20 January 2020, weather permitting.
As part of the Regency Road to Pym Street (R2P) Project, a traffic switch will be implemented at the South Road intersection with Regency Road, effective from 7pm Monday, 13 January 2020.
Motorists are advised that a new red light and speed camera will be activated at the Globe Derby Drive/Port Wakefield Road intersection, Globe Derby Park, on Wednesday, 8 January.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that temporary partial night closures will be in place on the Gawler rail line from Monday, 13 January 2020, to Saturday, 25 January 2020, inclusive.
Motorists are advised that two new red light and speed cameras have been activated at high-priority locations near schools.
As part of the Flinders Link Project, the Southern Expressway (lowered motorway) will be closed in both directions and the Main South Road (southbound) surface road will also be closed between Sturt Road and Flinders Drive from 8pm, Friday, 10 January 2020.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, the bridge that takes northbound traffic over the Southern Expressway to the Main South Road surface road will be closed for five weeks, from 6am, 7 January 2020, to facilitate construction of the shared use path and kerbing.
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the South Road Superway will be closed to traffic in both directions between Regency Park and the Port River Expressway/Salisbury Highway for approximately two weeks, from 3pm, Thursday, 2 January 2020.
Public transport will be free for Big Bash League (BBL) fans attending Adelaide Strikers’ Men’s first home match of the 2019/20 season next Monday.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, another stage of the new motorway is opening to traffic, providing improved connectivity throughout the project.
Page 6 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next