- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Purnong Ferry service from 9am to 4pm on Tuesday, 16 June (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that there will be three weekend partial Gawler rail line closures between the Adelaide Railway Station and Salisbury in June.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, the Southern Expressway will be closed for night works to enable testing of the Intelligent Transport System in the lowered motorway, for three weeks commencing Tuesday, 9 June.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Lyrup Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday, 3 June (weather permitting).
An Adelaide Metro tram featuring contemporary Aboriginal art is operating this week to mark and support National Reconciliation Week, 27 May – 3 June, and NAIDOC Week, which has been rescheduled to later in the year.
The Valuer-General has released South Australian property values for 2020/21, showing modest rises in the property market across the state.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that a temporary full line night closure of the Outer Harbor and Grange rail lines will be in place from 8:30pm, Saturday, 30 May until 5:30am, Sunday, 31 May.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, night works will be undertaken on the South Road surface road and Ayliffes Road to install the final layer of asphalt in the locations detailed.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum Downstream Ferry service from 10am to 3pm on Wednesday, 27 May (weather permitting).
Page 6 of 90 (897 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 Next