- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure reopened South Road between Cross Road and Anzac Highway on Sunday 22 January 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises the night works occurring on the Port River Expressway between Hanson Road and Magazine Road as part of the Northern Connector Project have been extended until 6am Wednesday 25 January 2017, due to recent rain.
South Road has now reopened to all traffic between Cross Road and Anzac Highway.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure is hopeful of being able to reopen South Road tomorrow.
Work crews remain on site continuing installation of a brace to secure the bikeway attached to the South Road Tram Overpass.
Minor timetable changes to Adelaide Metro bus services will be implemented from 29 January 2017 to improve traffic flow and safety at some locations in the bus network.
Bridge crews remain on site at the Tram Overpass and will work into the night to complete works allowing the reopening of South Road as soon as it is safe.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure reminds motorists South Road is closed between Cross Road and Anzac Highway during the morning peak.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure reminds motorists South Road will remain closed during the afternoon peak between Cross Road and Anzac Highway.
South Road between Cross Road and Anzac Highway remains closed due to a structural issue with the bikeway attached to the South Road tram overpass.
Page 58 of 87 (869 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 Next