- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is undertaking a total of 6.4 kilometres of road surfacing works on various sections of Pt Wakefield Road commencing on Friday 24 March 2017.
As part of the O-Bahn City Access Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that both lanes on the western (Botanic Gardens) side of the Hackney Bridge will be temporarily closed from 7pm Friday 17 March to 7am Monday 20 March 2017.
Safety will soon be improved at the Mannum to Murray Bridge Road junction with Edmund Terrace, Murray Bridge with works commencing Monday, 6 March 2017.
Safety for motorists will soon be improved with a road upgrade to the Eyre Highway near the railway crossing, 3 kilometres north of Ceduna Township, with works commencing today.
Safety will be improved for road users at the Princes Highway staggered T junction with Clay Wells Road, with works commencing Tuesday, 28 February 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking asphalt resurfacing works on Grand Junction Road near Dunstan Road, Wingfield to improve ride quality for all road users.
With the State forecasted to experience extreme heat this week, Adelaide Metro passengers are reminded to closely monitor our website for any potential effects on services.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking asphalt resurfacing works on Tapleys Hill Road, at the intersection of Sir Donald Bradman Drive to improve ride quality for all road users.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking works at the South Road Tram Overpass at Glandore to remove the screening on the shared path on the northern side of the overpass.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises motorists that night works will take place on Park Terrace, Bowden, as part of the Torrens Rail Junction project between 7pm and 6am from Friday 24 February until Sunday 26 March 2017 inclusive.
Page 58 of 90 (897 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 Next