- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking asphalt resurfacing works on South Road, between Manchester Street, Mile End South and Marleston Avenue, Kurralta Park to improve ride quality for all road users.
Safety for motorists will soon be improved on the Goyder Highway approach to the intersection with RM Williams Way / Hacklins Corner Road at Spalding, with works commencing today.
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that works will commence on St Kilda Road, Waterloo Corner between the hours of 7am to 5pm during weekdays and Saturdays, from Monday 30 January 2017, for approximately 6 weeks.
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises that night works will occur on the Port River Expressway between Hanson Road and Magazine Road, between the hours of 7pm and 6am, from Monday 30 January to Friday 10 March 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure reopened South Road between Cross Road and Anzac Highway on Sunday 22 January 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises the night works occurring on the Port River Expressway between Hanson Road and Magazine Road as part of the Northern Connector Project have been extended until 6am Wednesday 25 January 2017, due to recent rain.
South Road has now reopened to all traffic between Cross Road and Anzac Highway.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure is hopeful of being able to reopen South Road tomorrow.
Work crews remain on site continuing installation of a brace to secure the bikeway attached to the South Road Tram Overpass.
Minor timetable changes to Adelaide Metro bus services will be implemented from 29 January 2017 to improve traffic flow and safety at some locations in the bus network.
Page 56 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next