- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises that survey night works will take place at different locations on the Northern Expressway and Port Wakefield Road, between the hours of 7pm and 6am on weeknights, from Monday 20 February 2017, for approximately three weeks.
As part of the O-Bahn City Access Project, the Department for Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises that the right turn from Richmond Street onto Hackney Road will be permanently banned from 7am Monday 20 February 2017 to improve safety.
With the State currently experiencing extreme heat, Adelaide Metro passengers are reminded to closely monitor our website for any potential effects on services.
With extreme heat forecast for the coming days, Adelaide Metro passengers are reminded to closely monitor our website for any potential effects on services.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking asphalt resurfacing works on Port Wakefield Road between Angle Vale Road and Park Road to improve ride quality for all road users.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists of a change of speed limit on the Sturt Highway at Blanchetown from 110km/h to 80km/h.
he Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Walker Flat Ferry service from 9:30am to 2:00pm, Tuesday 7 February 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Grange Rail Line will be partially closed from 7:00pm Tuesday 14 February to Sunday 19 February 2017 to facilitate the Women’s Australian Golf Tournament at the Royal Adelaide Golf Club.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project there will be significant lane restrictions on Ayliffes Road between Main South Road and Norman Street, St Marys, for service relocation works.
Safety for motorists will soon be improved on the Mount Barker to Strathalbyn Road with works scheduled to commence Monday, 6 February 2017.
Page 55 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next