- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
North East Road has been reopened between South Para Road and Gorge Road at Kersbrook.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Mannum Upstream Ferry service on Wednesday 22 February 2017 (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure is again implementing measures to reduce the delays caused by the closure of roads for the Clipsal 500.
Safety on various sections of roads of the Sturt Highway will be improved with more than 9 kilometres of resealing works commencing on Monday, 20 February 2017.
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises that survey night works will take place at different locations on the Northern Expressway and Port Wakefield Road, between the hours of 7pm and 6am on weeknights, from Monday 20 February 2017, for approximately three weeks.
As part of the O-Bahn City Access Project, the Department for Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises that the right turn from Richmond Street onto Hackney Road will be permanently banned from 7am Monday 20 February 2017 to improve safety.
With the State currently experiencing extreme heat, Adelaide Metro passengers are reminded to closely monitor our website for any potential effects on services.
With extreme heat forecast for the coming days, Adelaide Metro passengers are reminded to closely monitor our website for any potential effects on services.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking asphalt resurfacing works on Port Wakefield Road between Angle Vale Road and Park Road to improve ride quality for all road users.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists of a change of speed limit on the Sturt Highway at Blanchetown from 110km/h to 80km/h.
Page 55 of 86 (857 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next